Do you know that your teeth are unique to you? An adult has an average of 32 teeth all of them are different shapes, sizes and each serves a different purpose. Teeth are a big part of how we digest and chew the food that we eat. Our teeth help us to talk and speak clearly. They also help to give your face its shape.
It is true teeth are an important part of the body and play a big role in our everyday lives. Yes, my dear friend, we use them to chew, bite, and digest but that is not all. Our teeth are used when we smile. I know I tend to smile often.
Here are some proven facts about your smile:
- Women tend to smile more often than men.
- It doesn’t matter where in the world you are, a smile indicates that a person is happy.
- Have you ever been in a room full of people and one person starts to smile, the rest can not help but also start smiling. In fact, it’s a proven fact that smiles are indeed contagious.
- A smile automatically makes a person more attractive.
- Many newborn babies are seen smiling this is known as a reflex smile.
- Smiling instantly makes you feel good. When you smile endorphins are released into your body. Your smile is a natural stress reliever, it helps to relieve pain, and helps you to feel better.
Love your teeth, smile often, yes your teeth are different from everyone else and that’s okay. Take care of your teeth because your teeth are like your fingerprint. Your teeth and your smile are unique to you!
“Teeth aren’t pearly, until you smile.”– Anthony Liccione
Read more from our BLOSS Brand Ambassadors here