What MEN Want… 11 celebs tell us their favorite and need!
Have you ever wondered what the number one travel essential is that celebrities, rugby legends or artists from the opposite sex cannot travel without?
I asked a few South African icons to share their number one travel essential with me and the BLOSS tribe and I was pleasantly surprised by their selections.
1. Maps Maponyane – Television presenter and Entrepreneur
“I would definitely say my Samsung S20 Ultra Phone. I have everything on my phone. It helps me run my businesses and business platforms from anywhere in the world. I can also watch Netflix on my phone while travelling.”
2. Duane Vermeulen – Springbok Rugby Player and businessman
“I always travel with Biltong Power the ultimate nutritious protein snack”
3. Ross Learmonth – Lead Singer for Prime Circle
“My number one travel essential is my JBL headphones. I cannot be without music”
4. Glen Hodgson – Backing vocalist and bass guitarist for The Parlotones
“A spork just comes in handy on the road when you get takeaways or whatever. I also have it for hygienic reasons, because some restaurant cutlery is not properly washed.”
5. Wynand Olivier – Former Springbok rugby player and entrepreneur
“My iPhone 10X to stay in touch with my family, listen to my favourite songs and to take photos.”
6. Frank Rautenbach – Actor, Producer and author
“I love my Bose Sound Sport Wireless earphones. They keep me sane on long trips. Especially the 40hour travel time to Los Angeles.”
7. Morné Steyn – Springbok & International rugby player
“I always take a book to read with me like a biography of someone. I finished the book from Nike last year and thoroughly enjoyed it.”
8. Akona Ndungane – Super Sport Presenter and former Springbok Rugby Player
“It is definitely my JBL Endurance Sprint wireless earphones.”
9. Kwagga Smit – Springbok rugby player and Springbok Sevens Player
“Something I always take with me is my travelling coffee kit which consist of a Lume Coffee Grinder, mini scale and AeroPress. Because good coffee makes for a good day.”
10. Tobi Jooste – Singer, model and writer
“A comfortable over-the-shoulder Louis Vuitton pouch to safely keep my passport with me at all times as well as my foreign exchange.”
11. Heinrich du Preez– Radical Golfer, multiple world record holder in golf and international master of ceremonies
“I always take my golf clubs with me in the hopes to find a secluded golf course during business trips”
Tell us in the comments below: What does your man needs or favorite when he travel? We want to know!