Some trends come and go, but we’re absolutely certain that pretty shiny copper is here to stay for a good long time. We’ve searched high and low to bring you all the best copper kitchen products and appliances.
- This Kambrook Aspire Kettle was designed with a brushed copper body with chrome accents to make an ultra-modern and stylish addition to your kitchen. It comes with a cool touch handle, a push-button lid and a cordless, 360-degree base.
2. This 24 piece cutlery set by Jean Dubost features a stylish copper finish with a satin texture. It includes 6 of all the essential pieces of cutlery and comes beautifully packaged in a wooden box.
3. These sleek and contemporary copper-plated grinders will add style to any table while remaining an everyday kitchen essential. It features a durable ceramic mechanism. Holder included.
4. To add a touch of class to your kitchen countertops, this beautiful copper glass coffee plunger should be on your wish list. It really has such a smooth look to it and works smoothly too.
5. This cookware set is ideal for making your favourite recipes and trying new dishes. It’s made using high quality stainless steel and the cool touch handles make it easy to move the cookware from the hob to the dinner table.
6. This awesome muffin pan has a non-stick coating on it allowing you to pull your muffin out of the pan without having it pull apart because it is sticking to the edges. No need for oils, sprays or butter.
7. This tried-and-tested mixer has been spotted on food sets, on food shoots and in happy kitchens all over the world. Let it walk into your kitchen, and before long it’ll crawl into your heart.
8. These adorable copper cure cups come with 4 copper straws and 4 coasters when you purchase them. They are not only made from pure copper but they have a great use, unlike other copper, plated cups that will wow your guests. They keep your drink cool for hours.
9. Beautifully modernized, this wine rack could up the quality of you kitchen in so many ways. Each individual hexagon shape is the perfect fit for all your favourite wines.
10. Although Godinger is an imported product from America, we can’t help to add this amazing set to our must have copper collection. There is nothing more appealing than the two tone copper texture of this set and we just love it.
11. Sophistication has never looked this sexy. This cheeky toaster has 3 functions apart from the normal toasting function: Bagel, Defrost and Reheat, and therefore, we can’t say no to this appliance.
12. This silky round shape hip flask takes us back to the 20s. It includes a handy decanting funnel which makes the pouring process super easy and is the perfect size for any pocket.
13. Our inner Gin Goddess speaks to us when seeing this beautiful jigger spirit measure. There really isn’t much more we can say about it, except that we have to have it.
14. Kitchen passion is taken to a whole new level with Regent’s range of kitchenware, and their serviette holder is no exception. Its modern geometric look would pair so well with our wine rack at number 9.
15. Taking inspiration from the gorgeous heritage copper plated kitchen trend, this vintage style stainless steel copper coated mixing bowl is a fave amongst foodies. Whip up some cake batter, marinade your meat or even toss a salad in this stylish 16cm mixing bowl. You will find other sizes are also available, 20cm for R299 and 25cm for R350
16. Who doesn’t keep time when cooking up a storm in the kitchen? Adding to the modern geometric trend that is surfacing on the horizon is this stunning cut out clock.
17. These utensils bring a warm glow to the kitchen reminiscent of a time when things were much simpler. As functional as it is beautiful, these copper coated utensils make cooking more glamorous. Each sold separately.
18. The perfect pairing for those new shiny copper coated utensils would be this mesmerizing copper utensil holder from Yuppiechef. Oh, how happy this makes us feel. We can see this kitchen coming together nicely now.
19. Our last addition would be this new handy dandy gadget. It’s all in his name…crumby. He vacuums up all your crumbs with no fuss. Simply swipe it over the surface as you would when wiping something down with a cloth. How neat.