Hey you, yes you…
Have you heard concerts are starting to return? That means that we will get the chance to see our artists perform again and enjoy that kind of magic which comes from attending a live show. Have you ever dreamed of meeting your favourite celebrity? Well if you think about it maybe someday very soon you will be able to meet them.
A celebrity is a well-known or famous person. Usually, someone that people look up to and admire. Meeting a celebrity can be very exciting but can make you very nervous too. Especially if it is someone that you have always looked up to.
I have had some people ask me what should they do when meeting a celeb.
Here are a few tips and tricks:
- Be polite and respectful towards them.
- Remain calm. Remember that they too are human. So there is nothing to worry about. Treat them like you would treat anyone else.
- Make some light and easy conversation.
- If you know ahead of time that you are being given the chance to meet a celeb. It is a good idea to go do some research. If you scared that you will not know what to say to them. Think of a topic or two that you may want to talk to them about. This helps the conversation flow.
- Tell them who you are. It is important when meeting a celebrity to greet them and to let them know what your name is.
- Autographs and photos. If you would like to take a photo with the celebrity. Ask them if you can take a photo together. The same with an autograph. If you would like something to be signed ask them. Chances are high that they will want to take a photo with you or to sign something. Do not be afraid to ask.
Who knows maybe the day you meet your favourite celebrity will be sooner than you think.
Click here to read more from our BLOSS Youth Editors