I recently had the opportunity to ask the beautiful Demi Lee Moore some questions and I was pleasantly surprised by how humble she is, and the driving force she has chasing her dreams!
Here are a few questions I asked Demi during our interview:
1. How are you currently doing in the Music Industry?
Things are going extremely well! After the success of my first album with Coleske we are planning the next one and I couldn’t be happier.
2. What is your daily driving force?
My supporters! Without the support of the public, I would be nothing. Without them buying my album and coming to my shows I will have no career. I am so thankful to them for enjoying my music.
3. How young are you currently? Any beauty tips?
I’ll be celebrating the big 3-0 in December. The one beauty tip that I live by is to never sleep with makeup on. And drink lots of water!
4. Do you have a new single/album/music video on the way?
Absolutely! But it takes time and I’m in no rush right now. We are hoping for the end of 2019.
5. Your personal favourite song you’ve ever made?
Mis, eet, slaap, herhaal has to be my favourite! The song changed my entire life. And funny enough, when they first sent me the song, I turned it down. I didn’t want to sing it at all. A couple of weeks later they sent it to me again and said I should just record it and see how I feel. And the rest is history! I LOVE it now!
6. Where can your fans see you performing in the month ahead?
2 Aug – NG Church, Albertinia
9 Aug – Dozi’s back to the roots, Hartebeespoort
10 Aug – Leipoldtville Fun Festival, Lamberts Bay
22 Aug – H / School Frans du Toit, Phalaborwa
23 Aug – Klerksdorp
29 Aug – The Bearded Butcher, Montana Park
30 Aug – Boertjiefees, Bultfontein
31 Aug – Proe’toria, Pretoria National Botanical Garden
7. What is the biggest dream that you are pursuing right now?
Every dream I have ever had came true! I sometimes feel I have been blessed more than I deserve. My biggest dream would be to be able to sing, make music and perform for many many years to come.
8. What did you do before you started participating in ‘Die Kontrak’?
I have been singing full time for 10 years. I was always performing and doing music.
9. Who is your biggest role model in your personal life?
My Mother! She is the strongest, most amazing, positive, kind, loving, caring and supportive woman I have ever known.
10. If you could say something to the young generation of young ladies pursuing their dreams, what would it be?
Never ever stop BELIEVING in yourself! People will break you down but if you know your worth, you can do anything you set your mind to!